Instrument with three vowels in its name Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
INSTRUMENT WITH THREE VOWELS IN ITS NAME 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 37A. Lamb's "feed me!"
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Animator's frame
- 4a. Birthday candle-blower's secret
- 8a. Touch, as a puppy's head
- 11a. Famous ___ (cookie brand)
- 13a. Palo ___ (California city)
- 14a. Woodcutter's tool
- 15a. 2005 hit R&B song by Gwen Stefani from her album "Love
- 17a. Half of a dozen eggs
- 18a. Went out with, say
- 19a. Dollar divisions
- 21a. Morrison who wrote the Pulitzer prize-winning novel "Beloved"
- 22a. School near Topeka: Abbr.
- 23a. Top in a Victoria's Secret shopping bag, perhaps
- 25a. Big blast letters
- 27a. Pastry that may be filled with fruit
- 31a. "___ Girl," 2004 hit song by Gwen Stefani featuring rapper Eve that received a Grammy nomination
- 33a. "Death on the Nile" actress Gadot
- 35a. "Old Brown ___," song by The Beatles
- 36a. Instrument with three vowels in its name
- 37a. Lamb's "feed me!"
- 39a. "Will that be ___?"
- 40a. It may be inspired by a muse
- 43a. "___ Pop Electric," 2004 hit by Gwen Stefani featuring Andre 3000
- 45a. Suffix with "thermo" to mean a temperature-testing device
- 47a. Historian's period
- 48a. Use a drum throne, say
- 49a. "___ Girl," 2005 hit by Gwen Stefani that won an MTV Video Music Award
- 54a. Airbnb listing, perhaps
- 55a. Actor Mahershala of "Hidden Figures"
- 56a. Zoom call annoyance
- 57a. Kissing at the beach, e.g.: Abbr.
- 58a. Sandwich named after its layers: Abbr.
- 59a. "Chi" preceder to mean a low impact exercise form
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.