Inter Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
INTER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 54A. Fair-hiring initials: Abbr.
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "You ___ me at hello"
- 4a. "___: Miami" (TV series)
- 7a. Blurt out
- 11a. Rocks, to a bartender
- 12a. Casino machine
- 13a. Rock 'n' ___
- 14a. Gym shirt, informally
- 15a. Lies in the sun, say
- 16a. "Now it's clear!": 2 wds.
- 17a. ___ release (one way to make an announcement)
- 19a. Carve in stone
- 20a. Match referee, for short
- 21a. Close pal: Abbr.
- 23a. Retired number 13 Yankee slugger, to his fans: Hyph.
- 26a. Goat's little one
- 27a. "___ About You" (1992 sitcom)
- 30a. "Simon Schama's ___ of Art," documentary that profiles eight artists and their works
- 32a. "Fake or ___?" documentary that investigates the journey of notable artworks
- 34a. Gymnast's goal
- 35a. Joan of ___
- 37a. Scotched snacks
- 38a. African antelope
- 39a. ___ Pickles from "Rugrats"
- 41a. "Abstract: The Art of ___," TV show featuring modern contemporary artists
- 44a. Waiting on the sidelines, say
- 46a. "___ I care!": 2 wds.
- 47a. Word following "minimum" or "living"
- 49a. MTV hosts: Abbr.
- 52a. River transport
- 53a. Inter ___
- 54a. Fair-hiring initials: Abbr.
- 55a. Pecan and pine, for two
- 56a. "Better ___..."
- 57a. Big Apple newspaper: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.