Introducers and hosts at award shows say Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
INTRODUCERS AND HOSTS AT AWARD SHOWS SAY ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 21D. Clapton who's considered one of the greatest guitarists
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Old what's-___-name
- 2d. Yoko ___, "Mrs
- 3d. Disco aficionado on "The Simpsons"
- 4d. Tater ___ (bite-sized potato snacks)
- 5d. Swimming pool dimension, along with "length"
- 6d. Santa ___ Zoo, California
- 7d. Gift decoration
- 8d. The first "A" of AKA
- 9d. Boxing punch that is usually aimed at the jaw
- 10d. Memo-starting phrase: 2 wds.
- 14d. Next-___ technology (latest, informally)
- 16d. Angry cat's warning
- 19d. Value of two five dollar bills, together
- ↶current20d. Introducers and hosts at award shows, say: Abbr.
- 21d. Clapton who's considered one of the greatest guitarists
- 22d. Fee for using a road
- 24d. State known for its potato crop
- 25d. Head, slangily
- 27d. Enjoy going downhill, in winter
- 29d. ___ DuVernay who directed "A Wrinkle in Time"
- 30d. Car part that may become flat?
- 31d. Make, as an honest living
- 33d. Laptop screen type: Abbr.
- 35d. Soap ingredient
- 37d. Vote that cancels an "Aye"
- 38d. ___ usual (as usual)
- 40d. Spacious, as a luxury car (anagram of "moory")
- 42d. 100% contaminants-free
- 43d. Just sitting around doing nothing, say
- 44d. Mickey Mouse or SpongeBob SquarePants, e.g.
- 46d. ___-a-dope, boxing fighting technique of appearing weak to exhaust one's opponent
- 47d. Boxer's quick punch
- 48d. Couch potato's appliances: Abbr.
- 49d. ___ Kat, candy bar that once produced a "wasabi" flavor
- 51d. $1,000,000, for short
- 52d. "___ take your word for it"
- 53d. Chai, e.g
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.