Iowa State University city Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY CITY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 46D. King Kong and his friends, e.g.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1|"Fear and Loathing in ___ Vegas," 1971 novel by Hunter Sd. Thompson|Las
- 1d. "Fear and Loathing in ___ Vegas," 1971 novel by Hunter S
- 2d. Indignation
- 3d. "The Fresh Prince of ___-Air"
- 4d. Animal-spotting expedition
- 5d. Actress Jessica of "Dark Angel"
- 6d. Six-sided Monopoly piece
- 7d. Fore's opposite, on a ship
- 8d. "Not impressed" expression
- 9d. Pleasant whiff
- 10|"___! I didn't see you there!": 2 wdsd.|Ohhi.
- 10d. "___! I didn't see you there!": 2 wds.
- 11d. Tells a whopper
- 12d. Knight's lady
- 18d. Prefix meaning "milk"
- 20d. Instagram upload, slangily
- 22d. Booster on a concert stage, for short
- 23d. Golf ball holder
- 24d. What a lumberjack would swing
- 25d. Stranded motorist's emergency signal
- 26d. Cause of Cleopatra's demise
- 28|Hedwig from "Harry Potter," ed.g.|Owl.
- 28d. Hedwig from "Harry Potter," e.g.
- 30d. Room freshener's target
- 31d. "I've ___ enough!"
- 32d. Lonely number?
- 35d. Sandwich meat
- 37d. "A Gentleman in ___," 2016 novel by Amor Towles
- 38d. Mork's planet in "Mork & Mindy"
- 39d. Back in time
- 40d. "Goodbye to ___," 1939 novel by Christopher Isherwood
- 41d. Warning that's often red
- 42d. Bart Simpson's mom
- 44d. Joint that may be easily twisted
- 45d. Iowa State University city
- 46d. King Kong and his friends, e.g.
- 46|King Kong and his friends, ed.g.|Apes.
- 50d. Gardner of "On the Beach"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.