Its Still To Me 1980 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the US Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ITS STILL TO ME 1980 HIT BY BILLY JOEL THAT PEAKED AT NUMBER ONE ON THE US 11 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Earth's red neighbor
- 5a. Key above "Caps Lock"
- 8a. Homer Simpson's exclamation
- 11a. "You've got ___ of nerve!": 2 wds.
- 12a. It's strummed in Hawaii, for short
- 13a. Game with "skip" and "reverse" cards
- 14a. Scottish isle that is Macbeth's burial ground
- 15a. 1979 track by Billy Joel that was his second top-twenty hit from his album "52nd Street": 2 wds.
- 17a. Word to begin a diary rant, usually
- 18a. Suez or Panama, e.g.
- 19a. Papeete's island, for short
- 21a. Give someone a gentle push, say
- 25a. "___ Habits" (2021 Ed Sheeran song)
- 28a. Murphy's ___
- 30a. ___ Simmons of Canadian food fame
- 31a. Create a blooper?
- 32a. "___ Man," 1973 hit by Billy Joel from the eponymous album
- 35a. "___-la-la"
- 36a. Like a piece of cake?
- 38a. Word after "generation" or before "year"
- 39a. Building shape named after a letter
- 40a. Aesop's "The ___ in the Lion's Skin"
- 43a. Penalty declarer, for short
- 45a. "It's Still ___ To Me," 1980 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the U.S
- 50a. Salt scrub sanctum
- 52a. Indian queen
- 53a. Diva's delivery
- 54a. "Tell ___ About It," 1983 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the U.S
- 55a. Jazz singer James known for her track "At Last"
- 56a. 27th U.S
- 57a. Giggle ender?
- 58a. "___ Willie Winkie"
- 59a. ___ Cooper (denim products brand)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.