Jack and Jill up the hill Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
JACK AND JILL UP THE HILL 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 61A. "She," in Portuguese
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Hedwig, for one
- 4a. Sunrise direction
- 8a. Travel aimlessly
- 12a. Bigeye tuna
- 13a. Very boring, slangily
- 14a. The Hawkeye State
- 15a. Basketball official, for short
- 16a. 2005 American romantic comedy film based on a TV show of the same name directed by Nora Ephron
- 18a. Gets the picture
- 20a. Cul-de-___
- 21a. "Us ___ Them," track by Pink Floyd
- 24a. Prepares, as a cocktail
- 28a. ___ low (lower oneself morally)
- 30a. Cartoonish shriek
- 31a. Nat ___ Wild (TV channel)
- 33a. "___ Met Sally...," 1989 romantic comedy film written by Nora Ephron starring Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal: 2 wds.
- 37a. Zero, as in an Arsenal game
- 38a. Keto or Paleo, e.g.
- 39a. 1989 film written by Nora Ephron starring Dianne Wiest and Peter Falk
- 43a. University assignment, for short
- 45a. The first "O" in YOLO
- 47a. Athletic cat?
- 50a. 1986 American comedy-drama film with the screenplay written by Nora Ephron starring Meryl Streep
- 55a. Former American quarterback Dawson
- 56a. Unmoving, like a car
- 57a. Butter substitute
- 58a. Author Fleming of "Casino Royale"
- 59a. Bubbly beverage
- ↶current60a. "Jack and Jill ___ up the hill..."
- 61a. "She," in Portuguese
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.