Jane novel by Charlotte Bronte Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
JANE NOVEL BY CHARLOTTE BRONTE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 14A. "___ of faith" (take a chance)
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Nitrogen or helium, for one
- 4a. Out-of-date
- 7a. Small sailing vessel
- 11a. Ginger ___ (carbonated beverage)
- 12a. Weed removal tool
- ↶current13a. "Jane ___," novel by Charlotte Bronte
- 14a. "___ of faith" (take a chance)
- 16a. Female parent, affectionately
- 17a. 50 ___ ("In da Club" rapper)
- 18a. Irritate constantly
- 20a. Make fun of (rhymes with "jock")
- 22a. Quaker grain
- 24a. "According to the legal code": 2 wds.
- 28a. Sylvia ___, American former basketball player who won the WNBA Defensive Player of the Year four times
- 31a. New York Giants quarterback ___ Manning
- 32a. ___ Wilson, Las Vegas Aces power forward who was named the 2022 WNBA "Most Valuable Player"
- 35a. Down with fever
- 36a. Unpleasant person
- 37a. Kansas City Royals organization letters
- 38a. Convert a cheque into money, say
- 41a. The "Y" in "YMCA"
- 43a. Footballer Messi to his fans, fondly
- 44a. "The ___ Duckling" (Hans Christian Andersen tale)
- 47a. Nest-building stick?
- 50a. Apple's fruity relative
- 53a. Steve Jobs' platform
- 55a. "Lonely" singer-songwriter
- 57a. Imaginary line on which the earth rotates
- 58a. To and ___ (back and forth)
- 59a. Enjoy a Kindle, say
- 60a. James ___, head coach and general manager of Chicago Sky who was named the 2022 WNBA "Executive of the Year"
- 61a. First two digit number
- 62a. Spreadsheet input
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.