Keep encouraging words 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
KEEP ENCOURAGING WORDS 2 WDS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 49A. Countess's husband
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Word after "life" or "attention"
- 5a. Jerry's cartoon chaser
- 8a. "First ___," 2018 film based on Neil Armstrong directed by Damien Chazelle
- 11a. Simba's love in "The Lion King"
- 12a. Cigar alternative (rhymes with "cape")
- 13a. It's just a number, to some
- 14a. Freakshake topper
- 15a. FaceTime tablet
- 16a. "Just another ___ in the wheel"
- 17a. "Guy and ___ on a Park Bench," 2009 romantic musical directed by Damien Chazelle
- 20a. "All jokes ___..."
- 22a. ___ Paulo, Brazil
- 23a. Angsty rock subgenre
- 24a. "___-la-la!"
- 26a. SpaceX's Musk
- 30a. Heap of things
- 32a. Sample a drink
- 34a. "Brooklyn Baby" singer del Rey
- 35a. "Eureka" inducer
- 36a. "I Know What You ___ Last Summer," 1997 film
- 38a. Crunchy sundae component
- 39a. Computer's "brain": Abbr.
- 42a. Paved paths
- 44a. 2014 film about an aspiring drummer directed by Damien Chazelle
- 46a. Split-___ soup
- 48a. "Keep ___!": (encouraging words): 2 wds.
- 49a. Countess's husband
- 53a. Sharing word
- 54a. Prying organ?
- 55a. Inter ___ (Latin for "among other things")
- 56a. "___ Doubtfire," 1993 film
- 57a. "I am ___ tight budget": 2 wds.
- 58a. Slightly wet
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.