Knock gently Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
KNOCK GENTLY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Ankle-knee connection
- 2d. ___ Khayyam, Persian mathematician
- 3d. 1961 cartoon bear
- 4d. "Welcome to my humble ___"
- 5d. Sprints
- 6d. ___ of the storm
- 7d. "___ Anatomy," famed medical TV series which resumed in 2021 after a break
- 8d. Surrounding vibe
- 9d. ___ down (lose weight)
- 10d. Chest muscles, in gym lingo
- 15d. "Press ___ key to continue"
- 18d. Stand-at-___
- 21d. Sharp bite
- 22d. Consumed a sandwich, say
- 23d. Morning drops
- 24d. Worldwide workers' group: Abbr.
- 25d. "I have a dream..." speaker: Abbr.
- 26d. Day before Sunday, for short
- 27d. Knotted accessory
- 28d. Invoice figure, for short
- 29d. ___ and don'ts
- 31d. ___ Scotia, Canada
- 36d. Brit's tax
- 37d. Antonym's antonym, for short
- 38d. "___ you!": 2 wds.
- 39d. Princess' headpiece
- 40d. Prince ___, Duke of Sussex who appeared with Meghan Markle on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in 2021
- 41d. German economist Marx
- 42d. Suffix with "buck"
- 43d. Raise, as a child
- 44d. Stiletto or wedge, e.g.
- 45d. Petty fight
- 49d. "___ dreaming?": 2 wds.
- 50d. Knock gently
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.