Language in London for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LANGUAGE IN LONDON FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Some NFL ball carriers: Abbr.
- 2d. Cupid's Greek counterpart
- 3d. Legendary serpent with a fatal stare
- 4d. October birthstone
- 5d. Modeled, as mittens
- 6d. Maiden name preceder
- 7d. Drive-___ (fast food window)
- 8d. "___ Me," song by Ed Sheeran whose title is also "X" on a romantic card
- 9d. Bright fish known as "moonfish"
- 11d. All's antonym
- 13d. Mexican lunch with a crunch
- 19d. "G" in TGIF
- 21d. Rocky ___ (ice-cream parlor order)
- 23d. Alpha's succeeder?
- 24d. Parliament or Senate member, for short
- 25d. Opposite of "non"
- 27d. Criminal partner of "aid"
- 28d. ___ o'shanter
- 30d. They're placed in casinos
- 31d. Tuna's temptation
- 32d. Path of a javelin throw
- 34d. Blue drop?
- 39d. "Just ___ and bear it"
- 42d. Most cherished, in chatrooms, for short
- 44d. Enjoy a box of chocolates, say
- 45d. "___ Me Tender," song by Elvis Presley that contains a relationship milestone in its title
- 46d. Vowel-shaped construction beam: Hyph.
- 47d. "Go on, I won't ___"
- 48d. "Get a ___!" (something you can nonsarcastically tell a detective)
- 49d. Adhere to
- 52d. Slitherer near pyramids
- 53d. Nurse, as a bruise
- 54d. Remind round-the-clock
- 55d. Language in London, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.