Last month for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LAST MONTH FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 62A. "OMG, we did it!!!"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Clothes you wear to bed, for short
- 4a. Baby Chihuahua
- 7a. Chewy candy store purchase
- 10a. Grand ___ Opry
- 11a. "It's just ___ suspected!": 2 wds.
- 12a. "Give Peace a Chance" singer Yoko
- 13a. ___ Blanc, highest peak in the Alps
- 15a. Under ___ (sworn to say nothing but the truth)
- 17a. Meaningless fuss
- 18a. ___ acid: Abbr
- 20a. Susan Eloise ___, "The Outsiders" author who published her first book when she was a teen
- 22a. African wildlife expedition or GMC product
- 25a. Disco guy from "The Simpsons"
- 26a. "House of the Dragon" network: Abbr.
- 27a. Short ___ sweet
- 29a. Everest or Fuji, briefly
- 32a. Vowels that end "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"
- 33a. "Use me" box
- 34a. Personal and un-objective outlook
- 36a. One in Santa's workshop
- 38a. Panorama device, for short
- 41a. "Love is The Drug" musician Brian
- 42a. Etsy item?
- 45a. ___ Korman, "This Can't Be Happening at Mcdonald Hall" author who published his first book when he was a teen
- 47a. ___ Bujor, "The Prophecy of the Stones" author who published her first book when she was a teen
- 50a. Professor's email id ender, perhaps
- 51a. Rapper ___ Kim known for "Lady Marmalade"
- 52a. Metric units on a ruler: Abbr.
- 54a. Actress Rudolph or poet Angelou
- 58a. Barely manage, with "out"
- 59a. Speedometer letters
- 60a. ___ Easton Ellis, "Less Than Zero" author who published his first book while he was still a student
- ↶current61a. Last month, for short
- 62a. "OMG, we did it!!!"
- 63a. "WeCrashed" actress Hathaway
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.