Leafy green herb used to make pizza sauce Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LEAFY GREEN HERB USED TO MAKE PIZZA SAUCE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. "A" in French
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Accessory for a lobster dinner
- 4a. Filming device, for short
- 7a. "...hallowed be ___ name..." (prayer words)
- 10a. "Much ___ About Nothing," Shakespeare play that features Don Pedro
- 11a. Turn over ___ leaf (start behaving better): 2 wds.
- 13a. Weed-clearing tool
- 14a. Precious stone used in jewelry
- 15a. Second to ___ (the best)
- 16a. Night light in the sky
- 17a. ___ Wambach, soccer Hall-of-Famer who is the highest all-time goal scorer for the U.S
- 19a. Jeans fabric
- 21a. "Dot" follower, in URLs
- 23a. Brightest star in a constellation, say
- 26a. Indoor venues for sports games
- ↶current29a. Leafy green herb used to make pizza sauce
- 30a. "A" in French
- 31a. Golden Retriever's foot
- 33a. Antonym, for short
- 34a. Hot vapor in a sauna
- 37a. ":" punctuation mark
- 40a. ___ Jean King, tennis Hall-of-Famer who has won 39 major titles
- 42a. Caps Lock or Backspace, e.g.
- 43a. Pixar's "Monsters, ___"
- 44a. Arrive home, in a way?
- 48a. Confiscated or seized
- 51a. Lug, as a load
- 54a. Concealed oneself, say
- 55a. ___ Solo, soccer Hall-of-Famer and two-time Olympic champion
- 56a. Prefix with "present" to mean everywhere at once
- 57a. Eggs, in a biology lab
- 58a. Start-___ (new companies)
- 59a. Sports match score that may need a "breaker"
- 60a. Actress Grier of "Jackie Brown"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.