Leaving On Plane John Denver song 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LEAVING ON PLANE JOHN DENVER SONG 2 WDS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 50A. Close-fitting women's cap
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Whiskered one at home
- 4a. Sudden burst of wind
- 8a. "In addition to that,..."
- 12a. Sport- ___ (type of vehicle)
- 13a. "Hang ___ your hats, it's windy!": 2 wds.
- 14a. "Pb" in Chemistry
- 15a. Constricting snake
- 16a. Teacher's assistant
- 17a. Cook, as cookies
- 18a. ___ knot, tying method used to knot a necktie, also called the Shelby knot
- 20a. "___ we go again!"
- 21a. Victor Hugo's "___ Miserables"
- 22a. Elongated fish with a long snout
- 23a. "Gangnam ___" (2012 hit)
- 26a. ___ knot, largest tie knot that has a robust and conical shape
- 30a. Singer Grande's nickname
- 31a. Young fish that have newly hatched
- 32a. Sis's sibling, for short
- 33a. ___ knot, wider knot that is triangular and shares its name with a royal house
- 36a. ___ farewell (sweet)
- 37a. Spain's continent, for short
- 38a. ___ long way (last): 2 wds.
- 40a. Aerate cream, say
- 42a. ___ knot, named after a mathematical physicist of the same name
- 45a. Name for 12 popes
- 46a. "Inventing ___" (2022 Netflix miniseries)
- 47a. ___-tickler (funny joke)
- 49a. "Leaving On ___ Plane" (John Denver song): 2 wds.
- 50a. Close-fitting women's cap
- 51a. Aloof and unfriendly
- 52a. "Lucy in the ___ with Diamonds" (1967 Beatles track)
- 53a. Lincoln, informally
- 54a. Lay eyes on
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.