Les classic historical novel by Victor Hugo that was originally written in French Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LES CLASSIC HISTORICAL NOVEL BY VICTOR HUGO THAT WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN FRENCH 10 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40A. Abel's biblical brother
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Sharp sign of hunger
- 5a. Hit the slopes, say
- 8a. Kid's grocery store transport, perhaps
- 12a. Spanish for "love"
- 13a. Soup can metal
- 14a. Bard of ___ (Shakespeare)
- 15a. "Anna ___," novel by Leo Tolstoy that was originally written in Russian
- 17a. Take a break
- 18a. Unadon fish
- 19a. Cotton or nylon, to a Brit
- 21a. "The Three ___," adventure novel by Alexandre Dumas that was originally written in French
- 25a. Magnum ___ (artist's best work)
- 26a. Overwhelming emotion
- 27a. Actor Claflin from "Me Before You"
- 30a. Sushi garnish
- 31a. Marlboro offering, informally
- 33a. Excellent performer, say
- 34a. "The" follower to mean a conclusion
- 35a. "___ the door, please?"
- 37a. Cousin's mom
- 38a. "Les ___," classic historical novel by Victor Hugo that was originally written in French
- 40a. Abel's biblical brother
- 42a. Be under the weather
- 43a. Track, perhaps
- 44a. Flies south, as a bird
- 49a. "Hell ___ no fury..."
- 50a. Kind of teen phase, maybe
- 51a. Ex-middleweight champ Tony
- 52a. "No ___," existentialist play by Jean-Paul Sartre that was originally written in French
- 53a. Spanish title
- 54a. Send forth?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.