Like a bad loser Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
LIKE A BAD LOSER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 46D. Christmas decor "must-have"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Auditory organ
- 2d. Kanga's baby
- 3d. Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 4d. Lend a helping hand, say
- 5d. Deci's cousin that means "one-hundredth"
- 6d. Move, like a baby
- 7d. "Ready, willing and ___"
- 8d. Wilde or Shakespeare, e.g.
- 9d. ___ -peasy
- 14d. "___ Another Day" (James Bond film)
- 18d. Writer's fluid
- 19d. Fictional scarlet macaw that was first seen in Walt Disney's animated film "Aladdin"
- 21d. NFL quarterback Manning
- 22d. "Thanks ___!": 2 wds.
- 23d. Judge's garment
- 25d. Fictional macaw who is the protagonist of the "Rio" franchise and is named after his color
- 27d. Not forward going?
- 29d. ___, crackle, pop
- 30d. "Live and ___ live"
- 31d. Mama sheep
- 34d. ___ Gras
- 38d. At ___ with (as good as)
- 40d. Down in the dumps
- 41d. Grocery listings
- 42d. ___ pie
- 44d. "MG" in "OMG": 2 wds.
- ↶current45d. Like a bad loser
- 46d. Christmas decor "must-have"
- 48d. Doorstep dirt remover?
- 49d. "That's ___, folks!"
- 51d. "The Next Pele" nicknamed footballer Freddy (anagram of "dua")
- 52d. Host's device, for short
- 53d. "It's a ghost!"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.