Like hygiene at a dentists clinic Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LIKE HYGIENE AT A DENTISTS CLINIC 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 47A. Throw off balance
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Oath at an altar: 2 wds.
- 4a. Mudbath resort
- 7a. To and ___ (back and forth)
- 10a. Goldie Hawn, to Kate Hudson
- 11a. Close completely, as a door
- 12a. Soprano's solo
- 13a. ___ Naomi King from "How to Get Away with Murder"
- 14a. Part of a superhero's costume, perhaps
- 15a. Julep or mojito garnish
- 16a. "They Came to ___," 1959 Western film starring Gary Cooper for which he won a Laurel Award
- 18a. "Mr
- 19a. Strike caller on a diamond, for short
- 20a. Keeper's lodging
- 21a. Johnny ___ who sang "Man in Black"
- 24a. Banker that works 24/7?: Abbr.
- 26a. Give a new hue to
- 29a. Blonde brew, maybe
- 30a. Lion's den
- 32a. Bathroom, for short
- 33a. Shape of Mars or Milky Way?
- 34a. Wile E
- 35a. Compose an Instagram DM, perhaps
- 36a. "___ with the Wind"
- 38a. Paul Anka's "___ Beso"
- 40a. It's set on a movie set
- 42a. "For Whom the Bell ___," 1943 epic film starring Gary Cooper for which he was nominated for an Oscar
- 46a. Like hygiene at a dentist's clinic
- 47a. Throw off balance
- 50a. Word after "public" or "private"
- 51a. "___ Men (Wish Death)," song by 50 Cent
- 52a. Dr
- 53a. "All bets ___ off"
- 54a. Ambulance member: Abbr.
- 55a. "High ___," 1952 Western film starring Gary Cooper for which he won an Oscar
- 56a. One who looks both ways before crossing, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.