Like Mardi Gras Tuesday Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LIKE MARDI GRAS TUESDAY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 27D. Earthworm's road
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Not a forward person
- 2d. Prop in a golfer's bag
- 3d. Address that may start with "www": Abbr.
- 4d. What a nostalgic person remembers
- 5d. Narcissist's trait
- 6d. From the ___-go (beginning)
- 7d. Strips in a breakfast buffet
- 8d. Muscat's country
- 9d. "Ding-___" (indication of a visitor?)
- 10d. Before, in old epics
- 12d. "___ Caesar," 1973 American mafia film starring Fred Williamson and Gloria Hendry
- 19d. 1995 American mafia film starring Robert De Niro and Sharon Stone
- 20d. Like a candle in use
- 21d. Bottle part that's "popped"
- 22d. Cookie that may be deep-fried
- 23d. Blow through a paycheck
- 24d. "Wasn't ___ most peculiar man?" (Simon and Garfunkel lyrics): 2 wds.
- 25d. Like Mardi Gras' Tuesday
- 27d. Earthworm's road
- 28d. ___ skirt (Hawaiian garb)
- 29d. Olympian war god
- 32d. Solo plus one?
- 36d. Like good pancakes or marshmallows
- 37d. Computer screen problem
- 38d. Stable babies (anagram of "loafs")
- 39d. Elicit an "oops"
- 40d. Prolonged deep sleep
- 41d. Hardcore, like some hobbyists
- 43d. "King of ___ York," 1990 American mafia film starring Christopher Walken and David Caruso
- 44d. Lawn's bald spot fixer
- 45d. Organization in many spy novels: Abbr.
- 46d. Tarte ___ tomate: 2 wds.
- 47d. Pool vehicle?
- 48d. Take-off approximate: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.