Like someone who interrupts you mid sentence Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
LIKE SOMEONE WHO INTERRUPTS YOU MID SENTENCE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 21D. Sleeveless sweater garment
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. ___ apple (troublemaker)
- 2d. "The Little Mermaid" prince
- 3d. Actress Roberts of "Scream Queens"
- 4d. Cantaloupe or honeydew, e.g.
- 5d. Egg-based brunch order
- 6d. Group that plans school events: Abbr.
- 7d. ___ tag, team game with light beams
- 8d. Grammy-winning Grande, to fans
- 9d. ___ Griffin, "Family Guy" character who was voiced by both Lacey Chabert and Mila Kunis
- 10d. Scrooge's lead-in to "Humbug!"
- 16d. ___ Mantle, "Riverdale" character who was played by both Ross Butler and Charles Melton
- ↶current19d. Like someone who interrupts you mid-sentence
- 21d. Sleeveless sweater garment
- 24d. ___ Seinfeld, Jerry's dad on "Seinfeld" who was played by both Phil Bruns and Barney Martin
- 25d. ___ hop (Drake's genre)
- 26d. Subject of John Lennon's "Oh Yoko!"
- 27d. ___ fashioned (orange-y whiskey cocktail)
- 29d. Sit-___ (abs exercises)
- 31d. Mechanic's "client," informally
- 32d. Salty drop that may ruin one's mascara
- 34d. The "T" of MIT, briefly
- 39d. "___ get this party started!"
- 40d. Every single option
- 41d. Pop who sang "Candy"
- 42d. Pancake syrup source
- 43d. Pinot ___ (red wine grape variety)
- 44d. ___ 500, annual car race
- 45d. Mountaineer's end goal
- 46d. Motor oil letters
- 48d. Day before Friday, briefly
- 49d. U-turn from "WNW": Abbr.
- 50d. Crunchy tidbit in a Snickers bar
- 51d. Fraction of a minute, briefly
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.