Locked up as emotions Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOCKED UP AS EMOTIONS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 57A. ___ Cooper (BMW product)
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Mani-pedi spot
- 4a. Indent key on keyboard
- 7a. Number that is not divisible by 2
- 10a. Spider's creation
- 11a. "Desperate Housewives" actress Longoria
- 12a. Palette choice
- 13a. Part of a circumference
- 14a. Strand that can be dyed
- 15a. As ___ as a cucumber
- 16a. ___ Bell, American baseball manager who is the son of former baseball outfielder Gus Bell
- 18a. Start of many letters?
- 20a. Academic URL ending, most often
- 22a. ___ Lee Bonds, baseball right fielder who is the father of former baseball left fielder Barry Bonds
- 26a. ___ Alou, baseball outfielder who is the son of former baseball outfielder Felipe Alou
- 29a. Pinky ___ (promise)
- 30a. Steve Job's platform
- 31a. "Man vs
- 34a. What EVs might not need?
- 35a. Detanglers
- 38a. Male deer
- 41a. "Before," to Sylvia Plath
- 42a. Plot measure
- 43a. Farm mammal
- 45a. "The ___," song by Miley Cyrus about over coming obstacles
- 49a. Whirl about
- 52a. Morse code feature
- 55a. Sticky road material
- 56a. Locked up, as emotions
- 57a. ___ Cooper (BMW product)
- 58a. Chemical suffix with "methyl" or "propyl"
- 59a. "___ Can Cook" (PBS show)
- 60a. Anonymous Jane
- 61a. ___ Gala (annual fashion event)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.