Logical game played with matchsticks Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOGICAL GAME PLAYED WITH MATCHSTICKS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Pigeon murmurs
- 5a. Balaam's mount
- 8a. Pointy pen part
- 11a. Donkey's relative
- 12a. Mammal in a cave
- 13a. Cold and distant
- 14a. Choreographer's move
- 15a. Norway's capital
- 16a. "Do ___ disturb"
- 17a. "Big Blue" company: Abbr.
- 19a. "What Happened, Miss ___?" 2015 documentary which won the Emmy for Outstanding Documentary
- 21a. "The ___," 2013 documentary which won the Emmy for Outstanding Cinematography
- 24a. Unreturnable tennis shot
- 25a. Perth's country, for short
- 26a. Turkish title
- 28a. "Hilarious!": 2 wds.
- 32a. Logical game played with matchsticks
- 33a. Beach shades
- 35a. Jazz instrument, slangily
- 36a. One without a date
- 38a. ___ Ming of baseball
- 40a. Freezer cube
- 41a. ___ Fleming, creator of "007"
- 44a. ___ peek
- 46a. "___ Knox," 2016 documentary which was Emmy-nominated for Outstanding Writing
- 49a. Lawn layer
- 50a. Indian flatbread
- 51a. Marshall Eriksen's wife
- 53a. Silver or tin suffix
- 57a. J.F.K.'s predecessor: Abbr.
- 58a. Poison ___ (plant)
- 59a. FaceTime tablet
- 60a. Coniferous tree with red berry-like fruits
- 61a. ___-stung lips (pout-inducing lips)
- 62a. Food, clothing, or shelter, e.g.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.