Looking for 2005 novel authored by John Green Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOOKING FOR 2005 NOVEL AUTHORED BY JOHN GREEN 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 25A. Historical period
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Algebra or trig, e.g.
- 5a. Chocolate ___ cookie
- 9a. "Turtles ___ The Way Down," 2017 young adult novel authored by John Green
- 12a. ___ vera cream (skin soother)
- 13a. Glowing halo
- 14a. Ghost's cry
- 15a. One of the three bears?
- 16a. Look quickly
- 17a. Singer Dylan of "Blowin' In The Wind"
- 18a. "Com" preceder in a web address
- 20a. Make null
- 22a. "Looking for ___," 2005 novel authored by John Green
- 25a. Historical period
- 26a. Harry's friend in "Harry Potter", for short
- 27a. Wine glass edge
- 29a. High tennis shot
- 32a. Trash holder
- 33a. Kitchen pest
- 34a. Prayer ender
- 36a. Constructed water holder
- 38a. Moving day vehicle
- 41a. "The Matrix" hero
- 42a. Off-roading wheels: Abbr
- 45a. ___ schedule (late)
- 47a. Santa's laugh
- 50a. Early Beatle Sutcliffe
- 51a. Hole in ___
- 52a. Yves LaRock's "___ Up"
- 54a. Principal pipe in a building
- 58a. "The Fault in ___ Stars," 2012 novel authored by John Green
- 59a. Entrepreneur Musk
- 60a. Type of saxophone
- 61a. Airport screening organization: Abbr.
- 62a. "Far" or "near" follower
- 63a. Drake's home
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.