Lose control on an icy road Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOSE CONTROL ON AN ICY ROAD 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56A. Fire up, as an engine
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Burdened beast
- 4a. Talk a lot
- 7a. Milky white birthstone
- 11a. Go bad, as berries
- 12a. Richard ___ of "Pretty Woman" fame (anagram of "gree")
- 13a. Out past midnight, say
- 14a. ___ Pugh, "Little Women" actress who plays Alice Chambers in the 2022 film "Don't Worry Darling"
- 16a. Toon's lightbulb
- 17a. Tap, as an app
- 18a. Slovakian or Serb, say
- 20a. "We ___ to please!"
- 22a. Princess portrayed by Kristen Stewart in "Spencer"
- 26a. ___ skies (picnic-friendly forecast)
- 28a. Common appetizer dish
- 29a. Decision maker's opposite of "con"
- 31a. Fluffy carpet
- 33a. Vietnamese soup
- 34a. "As It Was" singer who plays Jack Chambers in the 2022 film "Don't Worry Darling": 2 wds.
- 39a. Non-protruding belly button type, informally
- 40a. "Mamma ___! Here We Go Again" (2018 musical)
- 41a. Put your clothes in a suitcase, say
- 44a. Nick ___, "Big Mouth" co-creator who plays Bill in the 2022 film "Don't Worry Darling"
- 48a. Bruised knee, in kidspeak
- 51a. Leader's assistant
- 53a. Earth scientist's prefix
- 54a. Gemma ___, "Eternals" actress who plays Shelley in the 2022 film "Don't Worry Darling"
- 55a. Lose control on an icy road
- 56a. Fire up, as an engine
- 57a. Freight weight
- 58a. It's swayed while doing the "Macarena" dance
- 59a. ___ out a victory
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.