Low fat meat eg Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
LOW FAT MEAT EG 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 26A. Mason ___
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Buffalo's cousin
- 4a. Hendrix's hairdo
- 8a. Home coming attendee, for short
- 12a. "___ Baba and the Forty Thieves"
- 13a. Gmail folder
- 14a. Pixar's clownfish
- 15a. Hi-___ image
- 16a. Former MLB pitcher Jim
- 17a. "Kubla ___," poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge which is also subtitled as "A Vision in a Dream"
- 18a. "Happily ___ after"
- 20a. Cloudless sky, briefly
- 21a. Interruptions during a podcast, for short
- 22a. "Murder ___ Wrote" (song by Chaka Demus & Pliers)
- ↶current23a. Low-fat meat, e.g.
- 26a. Mason ___
- 27a. Group of songs performed at a gig
- 30a. "___ audible?": 2 wds.
- 31a. ___ Braxton ("Last Call" singer)
- 33a. Actress Gardner of "The Killers"
- 34a. "To ___ Wordsworth," poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in response to Wordsworth's autobiographical poem "The Prelude"
- 36a. SUV alternative?
- 38a. "Life of Pi" director Lee
- 39a. Relative of "Inc.," for short
- 40a. "___ at Midnight," conversational poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge that speaks of neoplatonism
- 43a. Send off, as a rocket
- 47a. Atmospheric prefix
- 48a. Shelled sideway walker?
- 50a. Indian beach attraction
- 51a. Gentle and docile
- 52a. "The ___ of Ancient Mariner," poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 53a. Canadian ice hockey legend Bobby
- 54a. "Rock n' Roll Is King" group: Abbr.
- 55a. Milky white gemstone
- 56a. August follower, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.