Malik New York Undercover actor who played Martin Luther King Jr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MALIK NEW YORK UNDERCOVER ACTOR WHO PLAYED MARTIN LUTHER KING JR 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 4D. "That's adorable!"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. It's most certainly not good
- 2d. Warning sign of things to come
- ↶current3d. Malik ___, "New York Undercover" actor who played Martin Luther King Jr
- 4d. "That's adorable!"
- 5d. Ho ___ Minh City, Vietnam
- 6d. "Don't take that ___ with me!" ("Don't talk to me that way!")
- 7d. "Star Wars" genre: Hyph.
- 8d. Edgar Allan ___, author of "The Black Cat"
- 9d. Under the weather
- 10d. Stark patriarch in "Game of Thrones," lovingly
- 15d. Minor misunderstanding
- 17d. Pant zipper, informally
- 19d. Hitchhiker's request
- 22d. Snatch suddenly
- 23d. Prefix with "circle" to mean half
- 25d. White as a ghost
- 26d. Knee-ankle connection
- 27d. 2007 title role where Elliot Page plays a pregnant teen
- 28d. "Manhattan Beach" author Jennifer ___
- 29d. Giant mythical creature from the Himalayas
- 31d. Key near the space bar
- 32d. Colonel's junior, for short (anagram of "jam")
- 37d. ___ and Dee Dee (animated fictional siblings in a "Laboratory")
- 39d. Deer's Yellowstone relative
- 40d. Malia Obama's sister
- 42d. Opus ___ ("The Da Vinci Code" organization)
- 44d. "Every ___ and cranny..."
- 45d. "Pitch Perfect" actress Kendrick
- 47d. Vehicle for hire
- 48d. Snowman from "Frozen"
- 49d. ___ disease (tick-borne disease)
- 50d. MLK Day month, briefly
- 51d. "It's ___-win situation": 2 wds.
- 52d. Tobacco product, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.