Many centuries Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MANY CENTURIES 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 14A. "Rise of the Planet of the ___"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Archer's asset
- 4a. Egg-frying utensil
- 7a. Coca-___ (carbonated beverage)
- 11a. Root beer or latte's frothy topper
- ↶current13a. "Many centuries ___..."
- 14a. "Rise of the Planet of the ___"
- 15a. Canned fish
- 16a. Mend, as a torn shirt
- 17a. "The Gold ___," 1925 silent comedy film starring Charlie Chaplin that features a dinner scene on New Year's Eve
- 18a. Record store purchases, once: Abbr.
- 20a. ___-benefit analysis
- 21a. "Are We ___ Yet?" 2005 comedy film starring Ice Cube, about a road trip on New Year's Eve
- 24a. "American ___" (singing competition TV series)
- 26a. Actor Paul of "Breaking Bad"
- 27a. Place a wager
- 28a. "No-win, no-loss" situation
- 31a. Live musical performance
- 32a. Baseball's strike caller, for short
- 33a. Georgia's capital, for short
- 34a. "Four ___," 1995 anthology comedy film starring Tim Roth that is set on New Year's Eve
- 37a. "Trading ___," 1983 comedy film starring Eddie Murphy that has a train scene set on New Year's Eve
- 40a. Billiards or pool stick
- 41a. Pleasing smell
- 42a. Landlord's document
- 44a. "Two tablets a day," e.g.
- 46a. Baking ___ (kitchen ingredient)
- 47a. "When Harry ___," 1989 rom-com film starring Meg Ryan where the protagonists reunite on New Year's Eve: 2 wds.
- 51a. Thor's father
- 52a. Muesli cereal
- 53a. Veggie in a pod
- 54a. "Connect the ___" (piece together)
- 55a. Not an amateur, say
- 56a. Messy home for pigs
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.