Marvel superhero with anger issues Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
MARVEL SUPERHERO WITH ANGER ISSUES 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 50D. Homer Simpson's go-to exclamation
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Noodle dish you may have in Hanoi
- 2d. Bread unit
- 3d. Hairy Himalayan snowman
- 4d. Awareness-raising TV ad: Abbr.
- 5d. "Piece of cake!"
- 6d. Body ___, flu symptom
- 7d. Color that is a blend of blue and red, and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "curple"
- 8d. "___ you still with me?"
- 9d. Sci-fi special effect letters for "Blade Runner 2049" (anagram of "cig")
- 10d. Barbie's boyfriend
- 15d. Annoyingly self-satisfied, say (rhymes with "plug")
- 18d. Office PC network, say (word hidden in "land"): Abbr.
- 20d. Racetrack unit
- 22d. Cub's abode
- 24d. Mineral in face powder
- 25d. ___ in the hole (hidden advantage)
- 26d. Carpet color for a VIP event
- 27d. Salem's state, for short
- 28d. Ready to pluck, as fruit
- 29d. Author unknown, for short
- 33d. Rock guitarist's need, for short
- 34d. Lew Wallace's "Ben-___: A Tale of the Christ"
- 37d. Round geometrical shape, and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "hurkle"
- 38d. ___-haw (donkey's sound)
- 40d. ___ & Garfunkel, folk rock duo
- 41d. "This is what I think..." in chats: Abbr.
- 45d. Light source, and a word that has an obscure perfect rhyme with the word "culb"
- 47d. "Death on the ___," Agatha Christie mystery
- 48d. Saw or shovel, e.g.
- ↶current49d. Marvel superhero with anger issues?
- 50d. Homer Simpson's go-to exclamation
- 51d. Princeton's league
- 52d. Maple syrup source
- 54d. Modernist's prefix
- 55d. Actress Doris ___ of "Pillow Talk"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.