Miners cartful Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MINERS CARTFUL 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 52D. Church bench
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Out and ___ (getting back to normal life)
- 2d. Break down grammatically (anagram of "spare")
- 3d. Dozen divided by four
- 4d. Capital of Qatar
- 5d. "I've already got ___ on my plate" ("I'm so busy!"): 2 wds.
- 6d. Food card in a restaurant
- 7d. Key & Peele, for one
- 8d. Slip-___ (casual shoes)
- 9d. Smash ___ (chart-topping song)
- 15d. "Anderson Cooper 360" channel: Abbr.
- 17d. "Once bitten, twice ___"
- 18d. Get ___ of (dump)
- 20d. "Love ___ neighbor"
- 22d. "Inception" actor DiCaprio, fondly
- 23d. "___ Maria" (hymn)
- 24d. Milky ___, Earth's galaxy that Galileo Galilei deduced was packed with stars
- 26d. Amazonian snake that can take your breath away?
- 27d. Forrest Gump event
- 28d. Get on the nerves of
- 30d. Baker's measure, for short
- 31d. Shade or tint
- 32d. Sinus specialist: Abbr.
- 34d. "Star Wars: The Last ___" (2017 film)
- 37d. Flimsy, as an excuse
- 39d. Wedding cake layer
- 40d. 12-month periods, for short
- 42d. ___ management (way to control rage)
- 43d. Jupiter's ___, natural satellites observed by Galileo Galilei using 47a
- 45d. Word with "hydrochloric" or "sulphuric"
- 47d. Santa ___, California
- 48d. "Give it a shot!"
- 49d. Fair hiring initials
- 50d. Comfy spot for a housecat, maybe
- ↶current51d. Miner's cartful
- 52d. Church bench
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.