Missing from the base Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MISSING FROM THE BASE ABBR 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 23D. Corporate bigwig: Abbr.
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "The winner takes it ___"
- 2d. "Through," in an itinerary
- 3d. Skinny fish used in sushi
- 4d. "Billy ___," 2000 film starring Jamie Bell that features a tap dance sequence
- 5d. Butcher's offering
- 6d. Adult male
- 7d. Put two numbers together, say
- 8d. "Miss America" accessory
- 9d. Opposed to?
- 10d. Pesky insect
- 11d. Mentally sound
- 16d. Poker pot starter
- 19d. "Aren't ___ pair?": 2 wds.
- 20d. Home of Cleveland
- 21d. Show and ___ (classroom activity)
- 22d. Missing from the base: Abbr.
- 23d. Corporate bigwig: Abbr.
- 24d. Cul-de-___
- 26d. Look for a missing person
- 27d. Chart-topper, say
- 28d. "Penny Dreadful" actress Green
- 29d. Kylo ___ ("Star Wars" character)
- 31d. Meditative state
- 34d. Confessed, with "up"
- 35d. Pester repeatedly
- 36d. "___ in the Rain," 1952 musical starring Gene Kelly that features a tap dance sequence
- 38d. Corn, in the UK
- 39d. Story of epic proportions
- 40d. Carpenter's raw material
- 41d. "To Live and Die ___" (1985 thriller film): 2 wds.
- 43d. "That's a ___!" (director's words)
- 45d. Young bear
- 47d. Large time period
- 48d. Kitten's call
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.