Move at a regular pace Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MOVE AT A REGULAR PACE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 36A. Treadmill or weightlifting spot, for short
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Vogue or Cosmopolitan, for short
- 4a. Fog mixed with smoke
- 8a. "Neither" follower, usually
- 11a. Ophthalmologist's concern
- 12a. Where Jack and Jill went
- 13a. "According to me" in texts: Abbr.
- 14a. ___ Majesty (royal address)
- 15a. "The Green Berets" actor Ray
- 16a. Vogue's editor-in-chief Wintour
- 17a. ___ Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook who studied psychology from the Harvard University
- 19a. Selma ___, "Hellboy" actress who was studied psychology from the University of Michigan
- 20a. "Lucy In The ___ With Diamonds"
- 21a. Ring "thing"
- 22a. What a dirty dog desperately needs
- 25a. ___ Portman, "Black Swan" actress who studied psychology at Harvard University
- 29a. Alien spaceship: Abbr.
- 30a. "Brideshead Revisited" author Evelyn
- 32a. "If ___ else fails..."
- 33a. Jon ___, "The Daily Show" host who studied psychology in the College of William & Mary
- 35a. Move at a regular pace?
- 36a. Treadmill or weightlifting spot, for short
- 37a. "This is so relaxing!"
- 39a. Vodka or tequila serving
- 42a. "Conga!" singer ___ Estefan who studied psychology at the University of Miami
- 46a. Wordless affirmation?
- 47a. "___ Croft: Tomb Raider" (Angelina Jolie starrer)
- 49a. "Ed, ___ n Eddy"
- 50a. Zero's binary partner
- 51a. Infuriated feeling
- 52a. "Dennis the Menace" actress Thompson
- 53a. ___ Craven, "Scream" director who studied psychology at Wheaton College
- 54a. Comic writer Stan
- 55a. Starchy root
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.