My 1978 hit by Billy Joel from his album 52nd Street Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
MY 1978 HIT BY BILLY JOEL FROM HIS ALBUM 52ND STREET 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Minute ___ (lemonade-making company)
- 2d. Succulent that is soothing
- 3d. Columnist ___ Jaffe
- 4d. "We Didn't ___ the Fire," 1989 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the U.S
- 5d. Large brass instrument
- 6d. Similar to
- 7d. Got the show on the road
- 8d. "Everyone knows that!"
- 9d. Lennon's Yoko
- 10d. Stuffed with chili peppers, say
- 16d. Snail's sibling
- 18d. Tea in Delhi
- 20d. Matterhorn, e.g.
- 22d. Hinge find, hopefully
- 23d. "Uptown ___," 1983 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the UK Singles Chart from his album "An Innocent Man"
- 24d. Airline to Tel Aviv: 2 wds.
- 25d. Honey Nut Cheerios insect
- 26d. Palindromic constellation
- 27d. "Scrubs" staffers, for short
- 29d. Happy dog's tail motion
- 33d. C.S
- 34d. News piece with a view: Hyph.
- 37d. NBA's ___ Ming
- 41d. It's followed by "driver" to mean a popular drink
- 42d. Make a "figure eight," say
- 44d. Where to find brothers on campus, for short
- 45d. Once in a blue moon
- 46d. Chips in a casino, say
- 47d. Interview-style test
- 48d. "My ___," 1978 hit by Billy Joel from his album "52nd Street"
- 49d. It's better than never, they say
- 50d. What you may hear if you talk at a library
- 51d. ___ Dee River
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.