New Aucklands nation which is also home to the kiwis Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
NEW AUCKLANDS NATION WHICH IS ALSO HOME TO THE KIWIS 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. Noodles served in a broth with meat and vegetables
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Get stuck with "down" (rhymes with "log")
- 4a. Baseball whistle-blower, for short
- 7a. Fruity toast spread
- 10a. Nuptial words: 2 wds.
- 11a. Australian hopper, informally
- 12a. Wipe off files from a PC, say
- ↶current15a. New ___, Auckland's nation which is also home to the kiwis
- 17a. Noodles served in a broth with meat and vegetables
- 18a. Ctrl + ___ + Del
- 19a. "Cast Away" setting
- 20a. New ___, Concord's state that is home to Mount Washington
- 24a. Pupil's locale
- 25a. "And Still I Rise" poet ___ Angelou
- 27a. Graffiti on a biblical wall (anagram of "neem")
- 28a. Author Brown who wrote "Inferno"
- 29a. "I'm a survivor" singer McEntire
- 33a. Suffocating city blanket?
- 35a. "Top ___," TV series that focuses on examining and reviewing motor vehicles
- 36a. Suffix with "cyan" or "chlor"
- 37a. New ___, home to the Times Square
- 38a. New ___, Santa Fe's state that shares its borders with Utah, Colorado, and Arizona
- 42a. Word following "pen" meaning a friend
- 44a. "___ respect" ("gain respect")
- 45a. New ___, Louisiana city that is located along the Mississippi River
- 49a. Vienna's cabled wagon that runs on rails
- 50a. Britain's "flushable" can, slangily
- 51a. Palette tincture
- 52a. Washing compound that sounds like "lie"
- 53a. Suitable anagram of "pat"
- 54a. It needs you to "insert" a card to get cash: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.