New Yorks baseball team Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
NEW YORKS BASEBALL TEAM 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31D. Cleft locale, for Henry Cavill
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Karachi's home, for short
- 2d. Kanye West's "I ___ God": 2 wds.
- 3d. "Neither a borrower, ___..."
- 4d. Socrates and Aristotle, e.g.
- 5d. Height enhancer, for a clown
- 6d. Next of ___ (relatives)
- 7d. "I'll be with you ___ moments": 3 wds.
- 8d. Pasta, potatoes, and rice have them
- 9d. Say confidently
- 10d. "The Name of the ___," best-selling novel by Umberto Eco that was originally written in Italian
- 11d. Dynamite relative: Abbr.
- 16d. Word that suggests a name change
- 20d. Blind rage
- 21d. What a greedy person wants
- 22d. Wish ___ a star
- 23d. Sought damages in court
- 24d. "Bald" bird of prey
- 27d. AMC's "Better Call ___"
- 28d. Teen's skin woe
- 29d. New York's baseball team
- 31d. Cleft locale, for Henry Cavill
- 32d. Platform for Siri
- 36d. "The Girl with the ___ Tattoo," best-selling novel by Stieg Larsson that was originally written in Swedish
- 37d. Filled with anger?
- 38d. "Right makes ___" (Lincoln quote)
- 39d. ___ Jordan (Nike shoes)
- 40d. Persuade gently, with sweet-talk
- 41d. Prefix for the opposition
- 43d. Maroon 5's "___ Will Be Loved"
- 44d. ___ school (doctor's alma mater, for short)
- 45d. "As I see it," in textspeak: Abbr.
- 46d. "___ o' Shanter"
- 47d. Cotton gin inventor Whitney
- 48d. Game-match connector
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.