Nickname for Leonard McCoy fictional doctor played by Karl Urban in the 2009 film Star Trek Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
NICKNAME FOR LEONARD MCCOY FICTIONAL DOCTOR PLAYED BY KARL URBAN IN THE 2009 FILM STAR TREK 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 9D. "I've got it!" cry
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "That sounds disgusting!"
- 2d. Architect's blueprint
- 3d. "Please leave a message at the ___"
- 4d. Landlord or title holder, say
- 5d. Gift of the ___ (speaking ability)
- 6d. ___ Green, "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" actress
- 7d. Have a conversation
- ↶current8d. Nickname for Leonard McCoy, fictional doctor played by Karl Urban in the 2009 film "Star Trek"
- 9d. "I've got it!" cry
- 10d. Kesha's hit song "___ Tok"
- 11d. Weeding tool
- 16d. Person adored by many
- 17d. Walrus relative
- 20d. Boston Bruins organization: Abbr.
- 22d. Gymgoer's physique, slangily
- 23d. Dr
- 25d. Rhea or Atlas, in Greek mythology
- 26d. Sing-___ (group singing event)
- 27d. Smartphone download, for short
- 28d. ___ Payne of One Direction
- 29d. Jared ___, "Suicide Squad" star
- 31d. Large, flightless Outback birds
- 33d. Come in last
- 38d. Jonathan ___, fictional doctor and supervillain played by Cillian Murphy in the 2005 film "Batman Begins"
- 39d. "Shallow ___" (2001 Jack Black starrer)
- 41d. Blemish on a white shirt, say
- 42d. Horse's relaxed pace
- 45d. Soup-scooping vessel
- 47d. One who may win an Oscar
- 49d. Pinot ___ (red wine variety)
- 51d. Place for a mud facial
- 52d. ___ for the course (expected)
- 53d. Former Kansas governor ___ Landon
- 55d. Author Harper ___ of "Go Set a Watchman"
- 56d. Fabricated statement
- 57d. Nightmarish street of filmdom
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.