Nocturnal flying predator Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
NOCTURNAL FLYING PREDATOR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 18D. Pulitzer-winning author Morrison
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Cash-vending machine: Abbr.
- 2d. Largest labor union in the US: Abbr.
- 3d. "___ it out loud"
- 4d. "Thank ___ it's Friday!"
- 5d. Remote's "II" button
- 6d. "Heart of ___," idiom that describes one who is extremely cruel
- 7d. Hunter's game catcher
- 8d. Melbourne's country, for short
- 9d. Little nuisance maker
- ↶current14d. Nocturnal flying predator
- 18d. Pulitzer-winning author Morrison
- 19d. Graceful pond paddler
- 21d. "Break ___!": 2 wds
- 22d. Just a handful
- 23d. Disturbing sign
- 24d. Friction fighting liquid, for short
- 28d. Vitamin supplement company: Abbr.
- 30d. "Cougar ___" (Courteney Cox show)
- 31d. Drain blockage
- 35d. Anonymous John
- 37d. "Slippery when ___"
- 39d. Head or body trouble
- 40d. "However," in texting shorthand
- 43d. "Here ___, gone tomorrow"
- 44d. "Happy" facial curve
- 46d. "The Fox and the Grapes" storyteller
- 47d. ___ Picture (Oscar's category)
- 48d. Germany's ___ von Bismarck
- 49d. Hit with a stun gun
- 53d. Company's engineering honcho: Abbr.
- 55d. "That's gonna be ___ from me dawg" (famous Randy Jackson line): 2 wds.
- 56d. Hospital section for the seriously ailing: Abbr.
- 57d. "The," in Germany
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.