Nocturnal hooter Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
NOCTURNAL HOOTER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 60A. Suffix for "Japan" or "Siam"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "Thar ___ blows!" (ship captain's cry)
- 4a. Inflatable river transport
- 8a. Alternatives to Dells, perhaps: Abbr.
- 11a. Aspiring attorney's field of study
- 12a. Jazz legend ___ Fitzgerald
- 13a. Vow sealed with a kiss: 2 wds.
- 14a. United ___ Emirates
- 16a. National ___, annual May event celebrating the cosmos: 2 wds.
- 18a. "The Birth of ___," Sarah Dunant novel featuring the second planet from the sun in its title
- 20a. Jerry's frenemy, in the cartoons
- 21a. "You ___ what you sow"
- 24a. "A Princess of ___," Edgar Rice Burroughs novel featuring the "Red Planet" in its title
- 28a. Lima's land
- 29a. ___ Stark, Maisie Williams' "Game of Thrones" role
- 30a. Verb's target in grammar, for short
- 33a. Airplane cockpit figure
- 36a. Showed the way, say
- 37a. Sulky selfie expression
- 39a. "The ___ Files," Neil deGrasse Tyson novel featuring a dwarf planet in its title
- 41a. ___ John's Pizza
- 42a. Resort with a mineral spring
- 43a. Apple's tablet
- 46a. "Journey to the Center of the ___," Jules Verne novel that features our planet in its title
- 49a. Palindromic attention-getting sound
- 51a. Swiss currency
- 53a. Financial ___ (student's help)
- 55a. "Before," to bards
- 56a. Family member, for short
- 57a. "Gangnam Style" singer
- 58a. Balloon filler
- ↶current59a. Nocturnal hooter
- 60a. Suffix for "Japan" or "Siam"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.