Novel written by Leon Uris in 1984 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
NOVEL WRITTEN BY LEON URIS IN 1984 2 WDS 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Emerald or ruby, e.g.
- 2d. Therapists' organization: Abbr.
- 3d. Knight's title
- 4d. Concise and to the point
- 5d. Actress Chaplin from "Game of Thrones"
- 6d. Hiding spot
- 7d. Dentist's degree: Abbr.
- 8d. "Tim ___: A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style," book by TV personality and design mentor
- 9d. Border on
- 10d. Some microwave ovens, briefly
- 13d. Cold symptom?
- 15d. Novel written by Leon Uris in 1984: 2 wds.
- 18d. "Every dog ___ its day"
- 19d. Recipe measurement: Abbr.
- 20d. It can be shaved
- 21d. "What's ___ you?": 2 wds.
- 22d. "___, humbug!"
- 24d. Destiny
- 25d. Suffix with "luck"
- 26d. Prefix meaning "bone"
- 27d. Within reach
- 29d. Excellent tennis serve
- 32d. Young newt
- 33d. "The ___ Zoe Project," TV show named after and starring a celebrity stylist
- 34d. Choir member
- 37d. "House of ___," reality TV show that features celebrity stylists and makeup artists
- 38d. Candy with caramel
- 39d. "Back in Black" rock band with electric letters
- 40d. "They searched every ___ and cranny"
- 41d. Part of a molecule
- 43d. Stadium roaring sound
- 44d. Key often used with Ctrl and Del
- 45d. Chemist's workplace, for short
- 46d. "I" problem?
- 47d. Vegan's protein source
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.