Nutmegs sister spice rhymes with lace Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
NUTMEGS SISTER SPICE RHYMES WITH LACE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 46A. Score where neither team is ahead
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Farm animals that oink
- 5a. Bellboy's reward
- 8a. "___ in Black" (1997 Will Smith movie)
- 11a. "I second that!"
- 12a. Pop band ___ Direction
- 13a. Spoken, not written
- 15a. Jennifer ___, "Legally Blonde" actress who plays Tanya McQuoid in season 1 of "The White Lotus"
- 17a. Actress Kudrow of "Friends"
- 18a. Neither's partner
- 19a. ___ of faith (belief in something uncertain)
- 20a. Steve ___, "Stuart Little" actor who plays Mark Mossbacher in season 1 of "The White Lotus"
- 23a. "___ Bitsy Spider" (nursery rhyme)
- 26a. Marco ___ (swimming pool game)
- 27a. Morse code character
- 28a. Out of date?
- 31a. Beetle or cricket, for one
- 34a. Tennis champion Andy ___
- 36a. Corporate bigshot: Abbr.
- 37a. Actress Thurman of "Pulp Fiction"
- 39a. Strong desire or impulse
- 40a. Connie ___, "Spin City" actress who plays Nicole Mossbacher in season 1 of "The White Lotus"
- ↶current43a. Nutmeg's sister spice (rhymes with "lace")
- 46a. Score where neither team is ahead
- 47a. Actor Alda of "M*A*S*H"
- 48a. Alexandra ___, "Hall Pass" actress who plays Rachel Patton in season 1 of "The White Lotus"
- 53a. Word following "spinal" or "vocal"
- 54a. Tray filler in freezers
- 55a. "Taken" actor Neeson
- 56a. "The best is ___ to come"
- 57a. Advanced degree: Abbr.
- 58a. Opposite of "short"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.