One kind connector 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ONE KIND CONNECTOR 2 WDS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Defrost, as meat
- 5a. ___ Claflin, "Enola Holmes" actor
- 8a. Luau finger food
- 11a. Psychic radiance
- 12a. "Umbrella" singer, to her fans
- 13a. Bicep curls target
- 14a. Slippery banana part
- 15a. Dry as a dustbowl
- 16a. Congress member, for short
- 17a. Two-base baseball hit, for short
- 19a. Juan Manuel ___, Harvard alum and former president of Columbia who received the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize
- 21a. Clique or community
- 23a. Opposite of WNW: Abbr.
- 24a. Lamenter's sorry state
- 25a. "That's what ___ said!"
- 27a. English alphabet starters
- 30a. ___ cavity (dentist's concern)
- 32a. Ellen Johnson ___, Harvard alum and 24th president of Liberia who received the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize
- 36a. "Wish You ___ Here" (Pink Floyd album)
- 37a. Obamacare: Abbr.
- 38a. Tarzan's pal
- 39a. Highlighter filler
- 42a. Like angles between 90 and 180 degrees
- 44a. Scarecrow's want in "The Wizard of Oz"
- 46a. Larry Bird's league: Abbr.
- 47a. Garden pond fish
- 48a. Henry ___, Harvard alum and former U.S
- 53a. Company name-ender, sometimes: Abbr.
- 54a. One-kind connector: 2 wds.
- 55a. Opening night extravaganza
- 56a. "I've seen better"
- 57a. Ping-pong partition
- 58a. Soul sister, say: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.