One with a crystal ball maybe Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
ONE WITH A CRYSTAL BALL MAYBE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33D. "___-la-la!"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. American modernist composer Charles ___
- 2d. Watch a YouTube short, say
- 3d. Connecticut school that's Harvard's rival
- 4d. ___ Bruins, NHL team based in Massachusetts that has 6 Stanley Cup wins
- 5d. Affirmation similar to "yea"
- 6d. Take care of, as a garden
- 7d. First "A" of AKA
- 8d. Salami-selling shop
- 9d. Black grime in a chimney
- 12d. ___ reef (underwater ecosystem)
- 15d. Voice range above baritone
- 18d. History-book time period
- 20d. Identical-looking sibling, perhaps
- 22d. Oven user's gloves
- 24d. Play a part in a play, say
- 25d. "Grande" or "de Janeiro" lead-in
- 26d. Blemish or spoil something
- 28d. "Black Panther" supervillain ___ Killmonger
- 29d. ___ of thumb (general guideline)
- ↶current30d. One with a crystal ball, maybe
- 33d. "___-la-la!"
- 36d. Make a speech, say (anagram of "oater")
- 37d. Mother Teresa, for one
- 38d. "Rich Dad ___ Dad," book by Robert Kiyosaki
- 40d. Pepper ___ (Gwyneth Paltrow's "Avengers" role)
- 41d. Seed used in pudding, perhaps
- 42d. New ___ Rangers, NHL team based in "The Big Apple" that has 4 Stanley Cup wins
- 43d. Buzzing pest
- 44d. Like a wallflower
- 45d. AOL alternative with a butterfly logo
- 46d. Be short, money-wise
- 47d. Dwarf's long-eared friend
- 48d. Catch a bug, say
- 49d. Sportscaster Bob ___ of "SportsCenter" fame
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.