Organ that receives secrets Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ORGAN THAT RECEIVES SECRETS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 27D. "Price negotiable" letters
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Large pigs
- 2d. "Jane ___," novel by Charlotte Bronte
- 3d. Instagram's 15-second video feature
- 4d. IBM products: Abbr.
- 5d. Antonym of "high"
- 6d. Actress Thurman from "Pulp Fiction"
- 7d. Looked intently
- 8d. Canola extractions
- 9d. Not great, but not bad?
- 10d. Writing tool
- 11d. Opposite of "happy"
- 17d. "___ never too late!"
- 19d. 32nd President of the United States: Abbr.
- 22d. Saw eye to eye
- 23d. Travel plan word
- 24d. Poetic meter
- 25d. Country's economic index: Abbr.
- 26d. Organ that receives secrets?
- 27d. "Price negotiable" letters
- 28d. South American country whose capital is Santiago
- 29d. Gun, as an engine
- 30d. "___ Baba and the Forty Thieves," folk tale
- 31d. ___ Honey Threapleton, Kate Winslet's daughter
- 34d. Pea jacket
- 37d. African country with two capitals, Porto-Novo (official) and Cotonou (where the seat of government is)
- 39d. Car dealer's offering
- 41d. Ground known as the "Home of cricket," commonly
- 43d. Mile or a minute, e.g.
- 45d. Baby's skin woe
- 46d. Ladies' finger
- 47d. Heavenly sphere
- 48d. West of old Hollywood
- 50d. Spa sigh
- 51d. Take a shot at
- 53d. Point at a dart board, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.