Ostrichs cousin Down Under Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
OSTRICHS COUSIN DOWN UNDER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. Satellite-based navigation aid: Abbr.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Broadway's "Mamma ___!"
- ↶current2d. Ostrich's cousin Down Under
- 3d. Satellite-based navigation aid: Abbr.
- 4d. Georgia's capital, for short
- 5d. "What are you ___ this weekend?"
- 6d. Madrid's country with 6 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Rafael Nadal
- 7d. Checkers or chess, e.g.
- 8d. ___ Lovelace, mathematician and pioneering computer scientist
- 9d. ___ favor ("Please" in Spanish)
- 11d. Editor's "Leave this as it is" (anagram of "tets")
- 15d. Film spool
- 16d. "Oh and another thing..."
- 20d. Billiards player's stick
- 21d. Baby Guinness or kamikaze, e.g.
- 22d. "It's at the top of my ___ list": Hyph.
- 23d. Molecule part
- 27d. Key above Caps Lock
- 29d. Belle's counterpart
- 30d. Adjective for superfans
- 31d. Urge or desire
- 33d. "___ 'em and weep!" (poker player's words, maybe)
- 35d. Paris' country with 10 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Rene Lacoste
- 36d. Mahjong or Scrabble piece
- 40d. Post-sauna wrap
- 42d. "That's the ___ of my concerns!"
- 43d. Receive, as a penalty
- 45d. Spit out, as lava
- 46d. Payment for labor, say
- 47d. Outer boundary
- 51d. Devoid of dampness?
- 53d. Kool-___ (fruity drink)
- 54d. Snow-sliding gear
- 55d. Piece of concert merchandise, maybe
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.