Pan fry in little oil Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PAN FRY IN LITTLE OIL 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8D. Croaking amphibian
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "Whatever it ___ don't care!": 2 wds.
- 2d. ___ eye steak
- 3d. Nabisco cookie
- 4d. "Live by ___," 2016 movie starring Ben Affleck that was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 5d. "Lah-di-___!"
- 6d. "Marry Me" star, to her fans
- ↶current7d. Pan-fry in little oil
- 8d. Croaking amphibian
- 9d. "Jane ___" (Charlotte Bronte novel)
- 10d. Credit card woe
- 16d. Like most salads
- 19d. Russell Crowe's "A Beautiful ___"
- 21d. "Losing My Religion" band
- 23d. Middle point of soccer field, for short
- 25d. Pin for hanging a coat
- 26d. "___ Maria" (hymn)
- 27d. "Avengers: Infinity ___" (2018 film)
- 29d. "As if!"
- 31d. Right of north
- 32d. Longitude's partner, for short
- 33d. "___ Great Gatsby" (Leonardo DiCaprio movie)
- 36d. "Out of the___," 2013 film starring Christian Bale that was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 37d. Italian basil relative
- 40d. "I'm No Angel" actress West
- 44d. Dead ___ (hypersaline water body)
- 45d. Scarecrow make-up
- 47d. "Before the ___," 2016 film starring Fisher Stevens that was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 48d. Mix continuously to avoid clumping
- 49d. Pirelli product
- 50d. Lou ___ (Velvet Underground leader)
- 54d. "Prior to" for William Wordsworth
- 56d. French for "friend"
- 57d. ___ Solo, Harrison Ford's "Star Wars" role
- 58d. Party card game that may get "wild"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.