Patrick American golfer who was the 2018 Masters Tournament champion Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PATRICK AMERICAN GOLFER WHO WAS THE 2018 MASTERS TOURNAMENT CHAMPION 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Pro's counterpart, on lists
- 2d. Gorilla or gibbon, e.g.
- 3d. Soup legume that's "split"
- 4d. ___ Spieth, American golfer who was the 2015 Masters Tournament champion
- 5d. Tuna in a Hawaiian restaurant
- 6d. Coffee for chocolate lovers
- 7d. Facial bumps
- 8d. Partner of "cranny"
- 9d. Meditation expert, say
- 11d. Caiman's relative, for short
- 16d. That John Doe?
- 19d. Proud pride comrade
- 21d. Easter egg coloring
- 22d. Kind of reel or reflex
- 23d. Golf course measuring unit
- 24d. Patrick ___, American golfer who was the 2018 Masters Tournament champion
- 28d. Question to a late guest: Abbr.
- 30d. Slightly cracked, as a door
- 31d. Burger's fizzy companion
- 32d. One of the two possible answers in 20 Questions
- 34d. Beautify a photograph, say
- 36d. Danny ___, English golfer who was the 2016 Masters Tournament champion
- 37d. Spaghetti aglio e ___
- 43d. Frisbees and hockey pucks, say
- 44d. Vegetable found in some rings?
- 46d. ___ Watson, American golfer who was the 2012 and 2014 Masters Tournament champion
- 47d. Christian ___ (big name in fashion)
- 48d. Remove, as a hair bun
- 49d. Crooked, as glasses
- 53d. ___ Lung, "Kung Fu Panda" antagonist
- 55d. "Spy Hook" author Deighton
- 56d. Mare's morsel
- 57d. Tend to tables
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.