Paul who sang Lonely Boy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
PAUL WHO SANG LONELY BOY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 6D. 2016 Disney film featuring the song "How Far I'll Go"
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Pedometer measure
- 2d. ___ and hearty (very healthy)
- 3d. Palindromic Parisian magazine
- 4d. Eva ___, singer who covered "Over the Rainbow" in 1992
- ↶current5d. Paul ___ who sang "Lonely Boy"
- 6d. 2016 Disney film featuring the song "How Far I'll Go"
- 7d. Bearded antelope in African savannas
- 8d. Band-___ (paper cut coverer)
- 9d. Room that needs some serious cleaning, say
- 11d. Mama cow's pride and joy
- 16d. "Get out of ___ free" (Monopoly card)
- 19d. "___ la la" (hummer's syllables)
- 21d. Dance form in "Black Swan"
- 23d. "___ girl!" (words of encouragement)
- 24d. Noble element in bright signs
- 25d. ___ Stark, Maisie Williams's "Game of Thrones" role
- 26d. ___-inflammatory (swelling reducer)
- 27d. Bruno ___, "Uptown Funk" singer
- 28d. Norse god of thunder
- 30d. Semicircle shape
- 34d. High-voltage fish
- 37d. The "L" in LASIK
- 39d. ChapStick target
- 42d. ___ eclipse (moon-related)
- 44d. Art ___, jazz pianist who covered "Over the Rainbow" four times, in 1939, 1948, 1953, and 1956
- 47d. Nobel-winning author ___ Morrison who wrote "Beloved"
- 48d. Brit's "Goodbye!": Hyph.
- 49d. Spouse-to-be's promise at the altar: 2 wds.
- 50d. Mantelpiece that may contain ashes
- 51d. ___ Speedwagon, Neal Doughty's rock band
- 52d. Alligator ___, ray-finned fish (anagram of "rag")
- 54d. "Listen up!" to a Spaniard
- 55d. Cancun's country, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.