Paved path Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PAVED PATH 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Honest ___ (16th US President)
- 2d. Paved path
- 3d. "Hello ___," tagline of a telecommunication company
- 4d. Weeding tool
- 5d. ___ vapeur: 2 wds.
- 6d. Brazilian dance form
- 7d. "Right Here ___," song by Richard Marx from his 1989 album "Repeat Offender"
- 8d. Buried plant part
- 9d. Up the ___ (raise stakes)
- 10d. Green fruit with a rounded bottom
- 15d. Ubud's land
- 18d. CD-___
- 20d. Antacid brand
- 22d. Doubly curved letter
- 24d. Smartphone, for one: Abbr.
- 25d. Extended family member, for short
- 26d. Wise ___
- 27d. Sinus specialist: Abbr.
- 29d. Siri's platform
- 30d. "Gold" in Madrid
- 31d. ___ Flanders Jr., character from "The Simpsons"
- 34d. Alley ___ (basketball term)
- 37d. Newspaper sections: Hyph.
- 38d. Fashion's fine initials: Abbr.
- 40d. Actor Gibson from "Braveheart"
- 43d. Disgusted cry
- 45d. Four doubled
- 46d. "___ Like Love," 2005 film: 2 wds.
- 47d. "Nuh-uh!"
- 48d. Park entry
- 49d. Post-shave brand
- 51d. ___ vera (spiky succulent)
- 52d. "Don't ___ Nothing," debut single by Richard Marx from his 1987 eponymous album
- 55d. Tuna container
- 57d. Part of a telephone number, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.