Pear shaped fruits Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PEAR SHAPED FRUITS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24A. Cries from puppies (rhymes with "sips")
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Young man
- 4a. Circus routine
- 7a. Whirl around like a top
- 11a. "Te ___" (Spanish lover's words)
- 12a. "Do you know ___ I am?"
- 13a. ___ slaw (side dish)
- 14a. Bankruptcy cause
- 16a. Paul ___, "Sounder" actor who played Martin Luther King Jr
- 18a. Hammer's target
- 20a. North Pole resident, perhaps
- ↶current21a. Pear-shaped fruits
- 24a. Cries from puppies (rhymes with "sips")
- 27a. ___ Wright, "Westworld" actor who played Martin Luther King Jr
- 30a. "There it is!"
- 32a. Hot chocolate or coffee cup
- 33a. Domesticate an animal
- 34a. Rapper ___ Wayne
- 35a. Santa ___, California
- 36a. Small piece of something
- 37a. Depression on a car door
- 38a. James Earl ___, "Coming 2 America" actor who was a featured Martin Luther King Day speaker in 2002
- 41a. Suffix with "fluor" or "chlor"
- 43a. "Doin' Time" singer Del Rey
- 46a. Praise or laud, as virtues
- 50a. Samuel L
- 53a. Rome's country
- 54a. "Fuel" singer DiFranco
- 55a. "Darling," for short
- 56a. End-of-year test
- 57a. Eggy concoction
- 58a. Nickname letters
- 59a. Excessively abundant (anagram of "fier")
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.