Pirates alcohol of choice Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PIRATES ALCOHOL OF CHOICE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8A. X, to Romans
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Cheese, to a mouse
- 5a. Pirate's alcohol of choice
- 8a. X, to Romans
- 11a. Prefix with "present" to mean always there
- 12a. Collection of chapters, in a textbook
- 14a. Beanie or beret, e.g.
- 15a. Beer serving size
- 16a. Fizzy fast-food order
- 17a. Campfire leftovers
- 18a. Tummy muscles, for short
- 20a. Ridley ___, "The Martian" director who directed the 2000 film "Gladiator"
- 22a. ___ Nielsen, "Wonder Woman 1984" actress who played Lucilla in the 2000 film "Gladiator"
- 25a. Wrestling match stopper: Abbr.
- 26a. "___ little rusty...": 2 wds.
- 27a. Mont Blanc, for one
- 29a. "___ For Me" (song from "Black Panther")
- 33a. Hair setting goo
- 34a. Evade, with "past"
- 36a. Religious offshoot
- 37a. Unexpected bump in the road
- 39a. Michael on "SNL"
- 41a. Last fairytale word?
- 42a. Burdened brayer
- 45a. Zinc or Nitrous follower
- 47a. ___ Jacobi, "Othello" actor who played Senator Gracchus in the 2000 film "Gladiator"
- 49a. Have a picnic?
- 50a. There may be a pea in it
- 51a. "King" who symbolizes strength and courage
- 53a. Healthy smoothie additive
- 57a. Not share, as a blanket
- 58a. Big name in denim
- 59a. ___ Zimmer, German composer who composed the soundtrack for the 2000 film "Gladiator"
- 60a. Miner's pursuit
- 61a. Lisa Simpson's jazz instrument, for short
- 62a. Reel Big Fish's genre
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.