Pistachios and pecans eg Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PISTACHIOS AND PECANS EG 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 21D. Snack with a soft shell, maybe
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Food energy measure, briefly
- 2d. Fast Aussie bird
- 3d. Smoked salmon on a bagel
- 4d. "What You ___ For?" 2004 song by Gwen Stefani that won an MTV Music Video Award
- 5d. UN agency for workers: Abbr.
- 6d. "This Gwen Stefani song is ___ in my head!" (catchy)
- 7d. Gardener's watering tubes
- 8d. A "blast" usually comes from here?
- 9d. Imaginary line connecting Earth's poles
- 10d. ___-Mex (rhyming cuisine)
- 12d. Heavyweight Japanese sport
- 16d. Monthly flat payment
- 20d. Pistachios and pecans, e.g.
- 21d. Snack with a soft shell, maybe
- 23d. "The ___ Code" (Barney Stinson's book)
- 24d. ___ eye steak
- 26d. PC key for indenting
- 28d. Whale-obsessed captain of fiction
- 29d. "Spring" or "jelly" snack
- 30d. Prefix with "phone" or "pathy"
- 32d. You may drink a iced drink to beat it
- 34d. Barcode locale
- 38d. Spiritual glow
- 41d. Amy Winehouse's autobiographical hit
- 42d. Supernatural creature that lives in a cave
- 44d. Baseball's ___ Ruth
- 45d. "Let Me Blow Ya ___," 2001 hit by Eve featuring Gwen Stefani that won a Grammy Award
- 46d. Active Italian volcano
- 48d. Enjoy a glass of sangria
- 50d. English course with fiction and non-fiction, for short
- 51d. Play charades, say
- 52d. When doubled, a Cuban dance
- 53d. Japanese fish in a tattoo, perhaps
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.