Place to find dumbbells for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
PLACE TO FIND DUMBBELLS FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 11D. To-do list entry
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Limb with biceps
- 2d. Fish eggs
- 3d. Wheel tooth
- 4d. Fawn's mother
- 5d. Opinion pieces: Hyph.
- 6d. Cap'n Crunch or Froot Loops, e.g.
- 7d. Kevin ___, "Central Intelligence" actor who plays Teddy in "The Man from Toronto"
- 8d. Burden of responsibility
- ↶current9d. Place to find dumbbells, for short
- 11d. To-do list entry
- 12d. Neptune or Saturn, e.g.
- 18d. Cherry's core
- 20d. Like-minded political group
- 21d. Attacked like a vampire, say
- 22d. Run ___ (go crazy)
- 23d. Civil rights activist ___ Parks
- 27d. Spot of butter
- 29d. Campus cadet group: Abbr.
- 30d. Sound boomerang
- 31d. "Yay or ___?"
- 33d. Houston baseballer, informally
- 35d. Interior designer's concern
- 38d. "___ this or that" (choice word)
- 40d. The ___ (London subway)
- 43d. Scarlett ___ from "Gone with the Wind"
- 45d. Lubricated, say
- 46d. Pierson ___, "Reboot Camp" actor who plays The Man from Miami in "The Man from Toronto"
- 47d. Went by bicycle, say
- 49d. Bill at a bar, say
- 51d. "Losing My Religion" band
- 52d. Salman Rushdie's title
- 53d. Half plus half
- 54d. Papua ___ Guinea (Pacific country)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.