Post marathon pain Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
POST MARATHON PAIN 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 20D. "Everything's looking good," in astronaut lingo: Hyph.
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. TV alien from the planet Melmac
- 2d. Oregano or basil, e.g.
- 3d. Dr
- 4d. The "B" in a BLT
- 5d. "The way I see it..." on Instagram: Abbr.
- 6d. Dimes in a dollar
- 7d. Competent or qualified, say
- 8d. ___ Reynolds, "Free Guy" actor who is an ambassador for the alcohol brand Aviation American Gin
- 9d. Repair, as old clothes
- 11d. "Jurassic Park" creature, for short
- 15d. Emphatic response to a preacher, say
- 17d. Put into practice
- ↶current18d. Post-marathon pain
- 20d. "Everything's looking good," in astronaut lingo: Hyph.
- 21d. Cheese companion, in a pasta dish
- 22d. Sheryl Crow's song, "___ I Wanna Do"
- 23d. Prefix relating to the Earth
- 24d. "A thing of beauty is a ___ forever" (Keats' line)
- 25d. Salty expanse that's Red or Yellow?
- 26d. Possess
- 27d. Mosquito barrier
- 29d. Reason for an unexpected holiday in winter, maybe
- 30d. Bumped into
- 33d. "The Phantom of the ___"
- 34d. Escape ___ (emergency vehicle)
- 36d. Great ___ shark
- 37d. ___ hoop (hip-swinging toy)
- 38d. Pimple patch target
- 39d. ___ Mitchell, "You" actress who is the co-founder of the alcohol brand Onda Sparkling Tequila
- 40d. Wrinkly cabbage-like veggie
- 42d. Joined the chorus
- 43d. Woodwind in orchestras
- 44d. Eye of ___ (witch's item)
- 46d. Moneymaker in sports?
- 47d. Breath of fresh ___
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.